If you are a MA licensed family childcare provider in Charlton and
are interested in becoming a member of our Association, or
have any questions regarding the Charlton Child Care Provider's
Association, please contact:
Charlton Child Care Provider's Association was created in the year 2000 by three childcare providers who decided to form a support group among the providers in town to improve the quality of licensed child care. By networking our individual skills and knowledge, we are better able to help each other, while providing the best possible service to our community.
To join CCCPA and become a member you must:
Be state licensed
Have a family childcare in Charlton
Pay the $40 membership fee
Once you pay the dues, you will then have access to any of the following:
1. A webpage on our site: www.charltonchildcareproviders.com
Whether or not you choose to participate in any benefit is up to you. No refunds for choosing not to participate in trainings, the website, etc., will be distributed.
2. A listing on our "Openings Sheet" which usually updates and is distributed monthly (for easy referrals)
3. Access to planned trainings and trainings thru our association with the "Director's Committee"
4. Reduced cost CPR/First Aid each March
5. Support meetings
6. Bi-annual dinners out
7. Scheduled field trips together
8. Major support from individual providers